Do you have WiFi?Anet TascioYes, our vehicles are equipped with free onboard WiFi, so you can tweet, post, or share as you experience Jamaica!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require a deposit?Anet TascioYes, to confirm a booking, we require a non-refundable deposit. Due to the amount of bookings, we make sure your time is scheduled for you and for you only when booking. Deposits will confirm your experience.
Will there be other guests with me or with our group?Anet TascioAll tours are privately booked per group, so you can enjoy your experience on your own, or with family and friends.
What about COVID-19?Anet TascioThe Covid-19 pandemic truly has taken the world in a new direction when it comes to hygiene and travel. In light of this change, we have taken additional measures to make your group's experience comfortable when visiting Jamaica during a crisis.
- Our vehicles are cleaned and sanitized around the clock.
- Masks must be worn in the vehicle at all times, and all locations on tour (flashing smiles here and there are welcome though!)
- Our drivers will not handle your luggage or belongings at your request.
- We ask our guests to frequently use sanitizer or wash hands.
- Please visit https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization to request a travel authorization form. This form MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE BOARDING your flight to Jamaica.If there is a flight change or cancellation, the travel authorization form will become invalid as it is only specific to original travel dates.
- Visitors from the United States must also provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test before landing in Jamaica.
What if I am injured or hurt during a tour?Anet TascioDykeall Ellis Jamaica Tours makes sure you are protected but we are not responsible for hospital costs, or insurance costs covering a potential accident. Most booked tours also have this listed before your tour begins, along with a liability form signed. As with any travel destination, please make sure to have travel and/or medical insurance purchased for the duration of your trip to Jamaica.
What if we lose an item during our trip?Anet TascioWe try to ensure you'll receive your lost item in time before your departure from Jamaica, however we are not responsible for covering costs to replace your item.
Will our guides be with us the entire time?Anet TascioYes, we stay along with our group and do not have a time limit imposed. This is your trip to enjoy!